SRS:320:J FILTER SEAMER FOR ‘J’ TYPE SEAMING
- ‘J’ Type Filter Seaming machine for high pressure applications.
- Seaming is done inwards to form a ‘J’ Profile.
- PLC based Control Panel.
- Heavy Duty Construction.
- Pneumatic positive Clamping.
- Hydraulic Lifting System.
- Semi-Automatic Dual push button operation.
- Can accept a wide range of Filter diameters and Heights with a quick changeover.
- CE model available.
The Filter with the Tapped Plate placed on the filter holder. The dual push buttons are simultaneously pressed and released. The Filter is clamped, raised to the Seaming head, Seamed, brought down and unclamped. The machine is now ready for the next filter.
|Output Capacity||4-5 Filters / minute|
|Min./Max. Can Dia.||40/210 mm (1.6/8.3 in.)*|
|Max. Can/Drum Length||250 mm (10 in.)*|
|Max. Sheet Thickness||1.20 mm (0.047″)*|
|Motor Power||3-5 Hp Main (depending on sheet thickness) + 2HP Hydraulic Power Pack|
|Net Weight||1050 Kgs. (2320 lbs.)|
|Gross Weight||1250 Kgs. (2755 lbs.)|
|Case Dimensions||1800 x 750 x 1050 mm
(71 x 30 x 42 in.)
Can be modified to suit customers requirements and applications.
“BMT™ manufactures J Hook Inward Heavy Duty Filter Seaming machines. Our machines are fast, consistent and produce high quality Seams, every time. BMT™ Filter Seamers are recommended and used by all quality Filter manufacturers.”