We Care for Our World
BMT employs the highest levels of Safety & Environmental Protection Standards
- Machines are fitted with guards for all moving parts.
- Mechanical hand safety guards are provided where manual feeding is required.
- Safety interlocks are provided.
- Additional Safety Curtains and guards can be provided on certain machines as required.
- Electricals used comply with international standards.
- All wires used are routed through Conduits.
- Earthing points are provided on the machines
- Emergency switches and/or controls are placed within operator’s reach.
- Tower Lights are fitted to show machine operation on certain machines.
- Transparent Acrylic Sheet Covers are provided on certain machines.
- All components, parts, pneumatics and controls that are outsourced must comply with local standards and regulations.
- CE marked machines are available with Full guarding and enclosures, as required.
- Over 30% Green Cover.
- Rooftop Grid-Tied Solar Plant caters to about 50% of our Power requirement.
- Rainwater Harvesting.
- Groundwater Recharging Wells.
- Environmental Friendly Disposal of Lubricants.
- Use of Biodegradable Lubricants where possible.
- Castings and Metal Waste are appropriately recycled.
- Wood used for Crates and Packing are from sustainable sources.