Fully Automatic Vacuum Can Seamer
AVS:200 Fully Automatic Vacuum – Nitrogen Gas Flushing Can Seamer
- Fully Automatic Vacuum Seaming machine for Hermetic Seaming of Cans in modified Atmosphere.
- Vacuum, Gas Flushing and Seaming in consecutive operations.
- High Precision Linear Feed System
- Automatic End / Lid PLacing Unit.
- Integrated 1m input Conveyor.
- Optional Output Conveyor.
- User Selectable Options for Vacuum Only, Gas Only, Vacuum + Gas and Multiflush.
- Available with options for Stainless Steel Contact Parts, Tooling, Covers and Cladding.
- Final Oxygen Levels achievable of less than 2% (product dependant).
- Heavy Duty Construction.
- Ability to seam a wide range of Can Diameters & Heights with a quick changeover of tooling.
- 4 Roller Can Seaming ensures consistent and leak proof Seams.
- Suitable for Metal, Composite or Plastic Cans.
- PLC Touchscreen Based Control Panel and Vacuum Setting gauge for precise control of Vacuum Level and Gas Flush Time.
- Machine can also be used for pressure seaming of Tennis Ball Cans.
Cans are automatically fed via the integrated Conveyor.
Can Ends are automatically fed and Cans are advanced to the Seaming Station.
The Chamber Closes , the Can is Vacuumized and then flushed with Nitrogen. On completion of of the operation, the Can is exited to the output tray or optional output conveyor.
All operations take place consecutively without any operator intervention.
The Vacuum and Gas Flush times can be set to user desired levels in the control panel. The machine also has a multi-flush option for multiple Vacuum+Flush cycles, if required.
|Output Capacity||8-10 cans per minute|
|Min./Max. Can Dia.||50/155 mm (1.96/6.10 in.)*|
|Max. Can/Drum Length||250 mm (9.8 in.)*|
|Max. Sheet Thickness||0.30 mm (0.01″)*|
|>5 Bar-200 lt/min.|
|Net Weight||1200 Kg.|
|Gross Weight||1400 Kg.|
*Machine can be modified to suit customer requirements and applications.
“BMT™ manufactures and exports Automatic Vacuum Can Sealing Machines for Nitrogen Flushing, Can Closers, Tin Sealers, Tin Can packaging machines, Can Seaming machines, PET Can Seamers and Beverage Can Seamers.”